22 replies to this topic

#1 Hellboy

Hellboy

Plata Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

A new protected photo P2P (peer to peer) forum has been added to the photo forums section.

The new private photo forum will provide a secure place for enrolled TJA members to post their pictures as well as view other members submissions without the problems associated with lurkers or unauthorized persons viewing them.

Any members who are interested in joining the private photo forum, PM Hellboy with a few sample photos for membership consideration.
  • tartanjon2003, Moderator007 and Sancho858 like this

#2 TJ_ChickaAddict

TJ_ChickaAddict

Platino Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

A new protected photo P2P (peer to peer) forum has been added to the photo forums section.

The new private photo forum will provide a secure place for enrolled TJA members to post their pictures as well as view other members submissions without the problems associated with lurkers or unauthorized persons viewing them.

Any members who are interested in joining the private photo forum, PM Hellboy with a few sample photos for membership consideration.

Can the photos be copied?

#3 Lord_Nero

Lord_Nero

Platino Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

Any image can be copied from the net one way or another...

#4 TJ_ChickaAddict

TJ_ChickaAddict

Platino Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Any image can be copied from the net one way or another...

OK, but will it be as easy as right clicking?

#5 Milky

Milky

Transexual

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

Can I send you a photo of my dick?

#6 Hellboy

Hellboy

Plata Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

Yes any photo that is in the protected forum can be copied like any other image you see on the internet.

The difference is that only members who are approved for entry into the protected P2P photo forum will be able to view other members photos, thereby significantly limiting the liability of unwanted eyes of lurkers, or other unauthorized persons from causing problems for the original poster of said photos like we saw with the SG forum photos.

#7 Hellboy

Hellboy

Plata Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

Can I send you a photo of my dick?

Yes it will be OK Milkman, because the P2P photo forum also has a zoom feature for those hard to see objects, but please first shave your balls so we can see what you have to work with. :bighug:
  • Stripperman and Zone13 like this

#8 Creasy

Creasy

Diamonte Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

Please vet these pics by a select few trusted members and make sure these aren't just copied and pasted pics from ISG or other forums. Gonna be alot of fakes sent your way. I hope you guys vet the pics and members allowed in.

#9 Hellboy

Hellboy

Plata Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

Please vet these pics by a select few trusted members and make sure these aren't just copied and pasted pics from ISG or other forums. Gonna be alot of fakes sent your way. I hope you guys vet the pics and members allowed in.

Most definitely, all members who are allowed access to the protected forum will be closely scrutinized to maintain a balance of security of members who are personally known by myself or other trusted TJA members.

Unverified outsiders with multiple user IP handles who are not personally known will not be given access.

Unknown source photos also will not be allowed, but with known members only allowed access, that should be a very minor issue that will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

#10 Lord_Nero

Lord_Nero

Platino Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Not to be a pessimist but a realist.... This has been done before on tja with the Private Forum Club Amigo as well as the numerous private forums/albums multiple users had.... Were there still leaks? YES....

Hopefully the new mods will do a dang good jobs on keeping it a tight lid...

Even in small little forums there are leaks....

Good luck mods and to whoever posts in there :)

#11 Creasy

Creasy

Diamonte Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

Not to be a pessimist but a realist.... This has been done before on tja with the Private Forum Club Amigo as well as the numerous private forums/albums multiple users had.... Were there still leaks? YES....

Hopefully the new mods will do a dang good jobs on keeping it a tight lid...

Even in small little forums there are leaks....

Good luck mods and to whoever posts in there :)

Maybe it needs to be 6 degrees of R1(PBBUH). Or have the trusted few vouch for those they know. At the end of the day, it should be easy to finger the rat.

#12 Creasy

Creasy

Diamonte Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

FYI, some guys are gonna be reluctant to show what they have for fear that the place will be like the main forum where noobs spam to get 100 posts. Are there guys coming out of the woodwork who never post but are now clamoring to get 20 benign pics for access? I wouldn't be surprised. Be aware that some pics can have repercussions for posters. Guys don't wanna get their hands dirty without others putting forth the same effort at the same risk. I have faith and know there's due diligence in the selection process, but I have to speak up for those who may not want to make themselves known.

#13 ranchero1

ranchero1

Diamonte Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,737 posts

Donator

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

I like having a protected place to post my pictures now so I don't have to be concerned about some wannabe Capt. Save-a-ho ratting me out to look like a hero to his whore.

By keeping out lurkers and uninvited posters, I can finally get back to what I like doing; taking pictures of girls in the zone. :yahoo:

#14 Buttluvr

Buttluvr

Oro Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:11 PM

I like having a protected place to post my pictures now so I don't have to be concerned about some wannabe Capt. Save-a-ho ratting me out to look like a hero to his whore.

By keeping out lurkers and uninvited posters, I can finally get back to what I like doing; taking pictures of girls in the zone. :yahoo:

I say praise the lord brother R1. Let onslaught of girlie photos begin. You just won yourself a plate of chitlins brother R1.

bL

#15 Creasy

Creasy

Diamonte Amigo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:40 PM

You just won yourself a plate of chitlins brother R1.

bL

Refined negroes like myself prefer the term chitterlings.

#16 hereandthere

hereandthere

Platino Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

Refined negroes like myself prefer the term chitterlings.

Either way, it smells like shit when you have to clean it before cooking. So enjoy.

#17 Sceptor47

Sceptor47

Novato Amigo

• Supermembers
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Donator

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

I finally feel safe I can post a few photos from the past and maybe a few from the present. Milkman can vouch for me if necessary.

#18 dubsack

dubsack

Novato Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

I have alot of photos from the past I'd like to post. I'd feel alot safer doing in that forum, but it seems you have to have recent pictures to be accepted into that forum

#19 ranchero1

ranchero1

Diamonte Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,737 posts

Donator

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

I finally feel safe I can post a few photos from the past and maybe a few from the present. Milkman can vouch for me if necessary.

Only 71 posts since April of 2006? :doh:

#20 Moderator007

Moderator007

Platino Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

Only 71 posts since April of 2006? :doh:

I think Ghost-One can also vouch for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users