#102 melonbabble

melonbabble

Diamond Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,695 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

I think she can palm a basketball!

Attached File  post-24896-0-33216900-1306061935_thumb.jpg   17.76KB   119 downloads

#103 milleroliver56

milleroliver56

Silver Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

it's not that hard to palm a basketball as long as your hands are medium-large

#104 tjcaliente

tjcaliente

Silver Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

it's not that hard to palm a basketball as long as your hands are medium-large

it's not hard for a DUDE to do it, but a chica is a different story

#105 Joe Average

Joe Average

Diamond Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Where is the FAQ on how to upload pics to TJA? I got a few pics from Adelitas & Valentinas I'd like to upload...

#106 smoothburnn

smoothburnn

Diamond Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Do these pictures qualify me to see the photo gallery?

Photos 7 & 8 sure look like Marisol/Marisela (Early Morns) that I've talked about in the "SG" section.

Though not recent. She's even thinner

#107 Clcl

Clcl

Silver Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

Does the 2 picture rule still apply. If so where do we upload them to?

If your 2 pictures are of asian looking chicas holding these. Balloons standing next to midgets eating sugar cookies then yes otherwise sorry you need 100 posts plus 2 months time now +1 bitches.

#108 HMIC

HMIC

Gold Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Donator

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

So I am not crazy, the photos are are still here on the site, I just can no longer see them since I was off the site for a while? What happened to all of the photos I have uploaded? I went to my profile and checked my gallery and none of the photos are there... ?

I remember you would go to the Gallery section and you could pick, HK, AB, etc. Now when I go to the Galley section, I only receive "Tijuana" as my option. Did you guys get in trouble for having photos up or what? Or do I not have access?

#109 Zambooy

Zambooy

Diamond Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

So I am not crazy, the photos are are still here on the site, I just can no longer see them since I was off the site for a while? What happened to all of the photos I have uploaded? I went to my profile and checked my gallery and none of the photos are there... ?

I remember you would go to the Gallery section and you could pick, HK, AB, etc. Now when I go to the Galley section, I only receive "Tijuana" as my option. Did you guys get in trouble for having photos up or what? Or do I not have access?

The good news is that the galleries are still there and are being well protected. Not sure when you placed your photos but they could have been lost when the site migrated to the new forum software. Here is the site rule:

Hi guys the photo galleries are up and we also have a special section in the forums for you to share photos as well. They NOW can be directly uploaded from your computer into the forums!

Please visit here for the new Categorized galleries and here for the new photo forums.
This is the Supermembers photo forum for your hotter special photos and only members who have been registered members for at least 60 days with 100 or more qualifying posts or members who have contributed at least 3 qualifying photos of working girls from Tijuana irrespective of the date of membership will have access to this area.Special photo forum

Your Supermember status is good for 12 months. Thereafter to stay a SM you will need to contribute at least 25 posts per yr or alternatively contribute at least 2 pictures annually.

#110 HMIC

HMIC

Gold Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Donator

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Hmm. I definitely had photos in the gallery, that sucks they are lost! I do not have any of those photos saved anywhere. Oh well

Anyway, I have 2 I can post to regain my access -- do I post them right here in this thread? Thanks

#111 tjhombre1

tjhombre1

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

The good news is that the galleries are still there and are being well protected. Not sure when you placed your photos but they could have been lost when the site migrated to the new forum software. Here is the site rule:

So, that's it contribute 2 pictures and become a supermember. That's easy. Stand-by for photos I want to share from my collection.

#112 tony800

tony800

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

I hope the mods are tougher at allowing new people into the gallery. This special privilege has to be EARNED. Too many people are trying to go on a flurry of making the required number of posts in a week or two to gain this special status just to revert back to lurking after it's all said and done.

Since past history is the best indicator of future behavior, IMO a lurker for the past few years who increases his post count by 25-fold in a matter of 10 days will stay a lurker after he gains access to the gallery. So a lurker since '08 who goes on a posting spree should be required to continue contributive posting for say a 3-month period which will prove his commitment and true intentions on the board.

With all things in life, EARNING something takes time and patience and thus, one needs to pay his dues and accomplish this the right way which is always the hard way. No short cuts to success. So get involved, share your information and make contributions to the board. Stop taking and start GIVING.

Cheers, agree 100%

#113 mikejoness

mikejoness

Bronze Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

Cheers, agree 100%

still waiting on mine

#114 Dravin77

Dravin77

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

If I add two photos can I also become super member?

#115 Moderator007

Moderator007

Diamond Amigo

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

If I add two photos can I also become super member?

"This is the Supermembers photo forum for your hotter special photos and only members who have been registered members for at least 60 days with 100 or more qualifying posts or members who have contributed at least 3 qualifying photos of working girls from Tijuana "

#116 lb1986

lb1986

Bronze Amigo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

Ok, thanks for the scoop

#117 JBM

JBM

Diamond Amigo

• Supermembers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Donator

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

what qualfys for a good pic

Getting all of the girls in the alley to take off their clothes in the street at the same time for you to photograph them.  That would unquestionably qualify as a good pic! 

• Ford Prefect likes this

#118 dirtyharry7

dirtyharry7

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I like it the old way.  Since I moved east, my trips to TJ are more infrequent now than in the past but, I always enjoyed reading the adventures of others and view the SG pics.  Do I have to make up some phony Hustler magazine sex forum posts now just to get my jollies?

#119 dirtyharry7

dirtyharry7

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Last time I went to TJ I had a lively time at Adelita's and enjoyed Evelin for longer than the usual 20 plus "fiiiieee meenoots".  With her glasses she has a real Mariann the Librarian look with the body of a young Raquel Welch; big but, perky boobies, nice sized, firm bubble ass, flat stomach (cute navel) and no kid marks of any kind. This girl is cute and hot all at the same time.  Great CBJ was followed by a passionate round of GFE type love making... and she really seemed to get into it.  Afterward she insisted on the long cuddle-fest then one more for the road.  I swear the guy in the hall forgot the usual knock on the door!  Eventually we both were spent and lay there holding each other talking softly and kissing.  It was the best GFE type experience I have ever had with a bar girl.  God bless you, Evelin...wherever you are.

Okay...only 43 more posts to go!  Maybe next I'll tell ya about the worst bar girl experience (Adelita's 18 Y,O for Sonora...didn't even nut in that one) and the cute but, uninspired spinner at Purple Rain.... 

#120 dirtyharry7

dirtyharry7

Newbie Amigo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

I gotta get some pictures....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users